6 Tasty Ways to Style Your Zucchini
It is definitely Zucchini Season, as evidenced by the gigantic zucchini my cousin gave me a few days ago. Now, I’m searching for ways to use up this green monster.
Here are a few fun recipes:
- Zucchini Pasta and Meatballs by Nancy on the Home Front. Zucchini noodles are my new favorite low-carb option. Adding in meatballs for a kick of protein along with a delicious sauce, and you have an amazing, well-rounded meal.
- Cheesy Spinach and Zucchini Quesadillas by Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry. Quesadillas are always a good idea, but I’d never thought about sneaking some zucchini into one!
- Zucchini Pizza Bites by Aspiring Small Town Girl. These look incredibly tasty, again adding a low-carb option to something pizza flavored!
- Zucchini Frittata by Hobby e Creativita. You will have to run a translator for her page, but this recipe looks fantastic! Zucchini is truly one of the most versatile veggies!
- Better than Good Zucchini Muffins by Nancy on the Home Front. See? Versatile. Have ’em for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!
- Rainbow Veggie Grilled Kabobs by Honey and Birch. These are sooo pretty! Here, zucchini adds to an amazing appetizer for your late summer grilling pleasure.
What are your favorite ways to use zucchini? I’d love to hear about your special recipes for this versatile veggie! Now, excuse me while I go to town on that giant zuc and make a few of these recipes. Don’t forget to scroll down and check out this week’s Funtastic Friday Link Party!
Funtastic Friday 142 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 142! As summer is coming to a close and we’re all settling into our fall and winter routines, we hope you continue to enjoy this link party! If you are interested in helping us host, we have room for a couple more funtastic bloggers to join!
MEET THE FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 142 LINK PARTY HOSTS
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Watercolor State Printables @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – 3 Free Autumn Printables @ The Organized Dream
Lacie’s favorite – Buffalo Chicken Pizza @ The kittchen
Donna’s favorite – Painted Pencil Garland @ Dukes and Duchesses
Angie’s favorite – Use Staircase Banister to Display Photos on Gallery Wall @ Dazzle While Frazzled
Debra’s favorite – Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes @ Honey and Birch
Liz’s favorite – Better Than Good Zucchini Muffins @ Nancy on the Home Front
Heidi’s favorite – Farmhouse Light Fixture From An Old Egg Crate @ Refresh Living
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives & Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 142 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love