Getting Organized for Fall
Fall is almost here and with it a new season a new need for getting organized. Every time the season changes, I find myself looking for ways to make my life more organized, productive, and less stressful. Here are six ways to organize your life as fall approaches. Do you have some other ideas? Scroll down and add your link to this week’s Funtastic Friday Link Up!
- Put together a Life Management Plan!
- Set achievable goals and create an action plan to accomplish them!
- Keep track of your core habits! I personally use a bullet journal to keep track of everything in my life, but it’s nice to have the option for something printable when I don’t take the time to draw out my trackers.
- Keep track of your health in a bullet journal or other tracker. Keeping track of health habits like water intake, vitamins, and exercise can really help along the journey to wellness!
- Understand how simple things can greatly affect your productivity – like the time of the month!
- Take control of your spaces! Right now, I really need to organize my craft room.
Funtastic Friday 140 Link Party
Welcome to Funtastic Friday 140! I’m so sad that summer is coming to a close! In spite of the heat, summer is by far my favorite season. I love that family time and enjoying life takes a priority over busy-ness, and even though summer activities can be stressful, the very nature of going camping and taking a vacation force us to stop and reevaluate our priorities.
Meet the Funtastic Friday 140 Link Party Hosts
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Weekly Meal Plan @ Carrie Elle
Debra’s favorite – Miniature Apple Crisps @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Roasted Tomato Gazpacho Shooters @ Take Two Tapas
Angie’s favorite – Raw Silk Mineral White Chalk Paint Makeover @ Artful Homemaking
Donna’s favorite – Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos @ Living La Vida Holoka
Heidi’s favorite – Fun Upcycled Denim Tin Can Planters @ Pillar Box Blue
Liz’s favorite – Caprese Baked Eggs @ Honey and Birch
Lacie’s favorite – Sprinkled Butter Cookies @ Brooklyn Farm Girl
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reflecting Beautiful or one of the party hosts (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on the image and save the image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reflecting Beautiful. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 140 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love