It’s so funny how sometimes things don’t work like you’d planned! For example, this post was supposed to go out on Thursday evening, but apparently my scheduler wasn’t working…Ooops! I hope you still take a moment to check out this week’s Funtastic Friday link party below after you catch up on the news!
March is almost over! Can you believe that 1/4 of this year has already gone by? Where does the time go? It’s been a busy month in our world. I started a new job here in Boise, working for a Naturopathic Clinic. I’ve always been interested in natural healing, and am learning lots about how the body works and about some natural alternatives to mainstream medicine! However, it’s kept me super busy the last couple of weeks as I’ve been learning my way around.
We’re settling in and adjusting to life in the “big city.” We love living in Boise and are getting to know our way around. It’s been so much fun exploring, and our favorite thing is discovering new restaurants (we really like food…)! What is your favorite place to eat? I’m looking forward to checking out tasty places to eat like Panera Bread and Chick-Fil-A.
In other news, I was featured by Ivy Cirillo over on the Perfectly Ambitious Blog. I would love for you to take a moment to click over there and check it out! She is an amazing young lady who writes to encourage others to be ambitious in following their dreams and callings.
I also had the opportunity to write a guest post for From Engineer to Stay at Home Mom. This was a fun article to write, sharing some of my experience and knowledge from my years at the Children’s Museum. I’m thrilled I had a chance to share some of my love for kids, cooking, and STEM. Take a moment to hop over to her website and let me know what you think!
And now, on to the link party for this week!
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 120 LINK PARTY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Deliciously Sweet Broccoli Cauliflower Salad @ Easy Peasy Pleasy
Angie’s favorite – Hairpin Leg DIY Live Edge Wood Coffee Table @ H2O Bungalow
Debra’s favorite – Bunny Butt Cupcakes @ My Thoughts Ideas and Ramblings
Joyce’s favorite – How Do Bloggers Make Money @ The Busy Budgeter
Heidi’s favorite – Simple Strawberry Bread with Honey Lemon Butter @ i should be mopping the floor
Sherry’s favorite – Crochet Bunny @ Annemarie’s Haakblog
Donna’s favorite – Carrot Treat Cones @ Dukes and Duchesses
Lacie’s favorite – Easy Baked Mini Tacos @ Delightful E Made
Liz’s favorite – Hanging Measuring Cup @ H20 Bungalow
Donella’s favorite – Industrial DIY Printer Cart @ Simply Designing
Kimm’s favorite – Space Hacker: DIY In-Wall First Aid Cabinet @ Navage Patch
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reflecting Beautiful or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reflecting Beautiful. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 120 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love