Getting organized…Phew! It’s a lot more difficult than it sounds, isn’t it? Settling into our new place has been difficult as we’re faced with the need to reorganize so many things! Moving has proved to be a great time to really evaluate some of our belongings and decide what we truly want or need.
I had fun searching through last week’s link party for some great organization tips to put into practice. Here are a few of my favorites!
First up are some great tips for tackling your closets from Refined Rooms, LLC. I love the way she breaks down her cleaning challenges! Now that I’ve unpacked most of the boxes, I’m looking forward to going back through and organizing all those spots I just stuffed things!
Bathrooms are a challenge. Not only do they get extra dirty extra quick, but it’s often difficult to find ways to organize everything in the limited space available in most bathrooms. This post from Clean and Scentsible has some wonderful ideas for not only organizing your bathroom spaces but deep cleaning tips as well!
Do you have children? Here is a fantastic post from the Happy Housie about organizing kid’s rooms, and teaching them to learn how to maintain their own spaces!
And here is a great post to help organize your home projects! We have a long list of projects and need all the organizing help we can get. What projects are you working on?
Welcome to the FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
- Liz @ Reflecting Beautiful | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Donella @ Glue Sticks & Gumdrops | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Joyce @ My Stay At Home Adventures | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies @ Courtney’s Cookbook
Angie’s favorite – Letterpress Drawer Vertical Succulent Garden @ Dukes & Duchesses
Heidi’s favorite – DIY Salvaged Wood Quilt Block Coasters & Ceramic Tile @ Knick of Time
Kimm’s favorite – Spring Book Page Bunny Garland @ The Purple Hydrangea
Debra’s favorite – Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert @ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Liz’s favorite – Hall Closet Organization @ Refined Rooms
Donella’s favorite – Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs @ (mainly) Homemade
Sherry’s favorite – Homemade Cadbury Eggs @ Coupons and Freebies Mom
Lacie’s favorite – Boozy Shamrock Shake Cupcakes @ Cooking with Curls
Donna’s favorite – $5, 5 Minute Craft: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Wreath @ Carrie Elle
Joyce’s favorite – Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe @ The Jenny Revolution
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Reflecting Beautiful or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Reflecting Beautiful. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 118 LINK PARTY RULES
- Post as many links as you like
- Family friendly posts only
- Old posts are welcome
- Comments are greatly appreciated
- Show fellow bloggers link love