All information presented on Reflecting Beautiful is intended only for informational purposes. All questions regarding your health and well-being, both physically and mentally, as well as your financial circumstances, should be directed to trusted and qualified professionals. While I make every effort to share information that is true and authentic, it may not be appropriate for your unique circumstances and information may become outdated in time.
Disclosure of Material Connection:
Many of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Some posts are sponsored reviews of products or services, and I am compensated by the sponsoring company via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. As stated above, I only recommend products or services that I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address, and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Reflecting Beautiful is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
I love it when you share my posts and pictures! However, all images and text on this site are the property of Reflecting Beautiful and I ask that you provide proper credit by linking all shares back to my site. Please do not crop or alter photos, remove any watermarks, or edit images in any way without obtaining my written permission. All free printables offered are for your own personal use only. I welcome and appreciate pinning! Thank you!
Reflecting Beautiful is a place where we should all be able to feel safe and supported! Please use lots of grace and consideration when commenting or responding to comments. While I love to hear ideas and inspiration from readers of all walks of life, I do ask that those ideas be expressed with the utmost respect for one another. Hurtful and destructive comments are likely to be removed.